Friday 28 April 2017

Pirate Pals Birthday Card

Hello everyone! Lexa here with a card starring the brand new stamp set called Pirate Pals and it's coordinating dies. I really in love with this set, a perfect one for boy's cards. All the elements are just perfect to create a scene. You also can paired it up with some other older stamp sets.



As for my card, I use the island and a tree from Island Getaway to build up my scene where the little pirate finally found his treasure. I colored this little boy to look like Peter Pan, I find it turns out pretty cute. And I must say that I love the brand new Stitched Scalloped Dies because you can use it two ways, both as stitched scalloped border or just like I did with this card, a stitched wavy border. Cute! I blend some Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feather Distress Ink for the background. All the images are stamped with black Versafine ink and watercolor them all with Distress Markers. Last but not least I layered my card on a piece of burlap patterned paper, to match all the brown in the center image.


I hope you enjoy today's post. Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment