Friday 18 August 2017

Birthday Wishes From The Whole Herd

Hi there! Lexa here today with a card that featuring the ultimate cuteness from Barnyard Buddies stamp and it's coordinating dies. When you can't choose which one is your favorite from the herd, use them all! 

First, I stamp all the images with Versafine black ink and then watercolor them using Distress Markers. They look more adorable after they are colored. Don't you think so? I die cut all of them with the coordinating dies and they are ready to jump into the scene. I blend Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feather Distress Inks for the sky. The whole herd is here, but someone is missing...oh I found the fluffy sheep from Missing Ewe. And they are a full team at last. I complete my scene using couple of trees from Happy Home, I think they are a perfect size so they look like planted behind the hills and the barn house. To match the barn, I white embossed my sentiment on a strip of red cardstock. I also do a custom sentiment by combining "birthday wishes" from Heartfelt Wishes stamp set and "from the whole herd" from Barnyard Buddies. I adhere all the animals with different height of foam tapes to create dimensions.


I adhere a pair of googly eyes for the horse and the cow, they look so cute! Which one is yout favorite animal from the whole herd? :)
Thank you so much for visitting today, I really hope you like my card as much as I do. Have a incredibly wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set too,you have done an amazing card. My favorite is the horse and sheep

    ReplyDelete