Monday 19 February 2018

SugarPea GDT : Hello From The Otter Side

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting the new release products,, Sugarcut Card Front Element Builder, Sugarcut HelloOtterly Adorable Stamps and the coordinating dies. Let's get started...


There's this one sentiment from Otterly Adorable stamps that makes me giggle and really want to use it. I mixed it with Hello word dies along with two super cute otters. The images are stamped with Versafine black ink and watercolored with Distress Markers.
First, I make a 4.25"x5.5" card base and create a window with the scallop rectangle dies from Card Front Element Builder. I blended Distress Inks for the background in Worn Lipstick, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean. The contrast between blue and pink create a cheerful atmosphere. Here's a closer look to see how adorable they are..


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have a wonderful week you guys!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment